Get started in only 5 days
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, which is part of the Dynamics 365 family, is a very easy-touse CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system that easily integrates with other products in the Microsoft family. We have an implementation package that allows you to start quickly and easily.
This Launch Kit is for companies that want to get started quickly and simply with a CRM sales solution that includes the basic and standard functions.
Main functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
CRM is all about maximising the benefits of all the contact points a company has with its customers. CRM helps manage and build relationships that create and develop reliable and long-lasting customer relationships. Microsoft Dynamics Sales organises your contacts and makes it easy to track your customers and activities.
The main features are:
- Standard Dashboards
- Standard integration to Microsoft Outlook
What we do
1. We start with an initial expectation alignment before making the final agreement (about 1/2 day)
2. Review your sales process
3. Agreement on which companies and contacts to load and what the data format should be.
4. Agreement with salespeople on how they should use CRM in day-to-day operations
5. Identify if there is a need for functionality/integrations that are not part of the CRM launch kit
6. Basic setup and configuration
- Set up of Microsoft subscription
- Set up of users
7. Introduction – Overall introduction of the users to the solution
- Lead, Account, Contacts, and Opportunity Setup
- Sales process setup
- Potential alignment and removal of fields
- Load data from the Excel sheets you have filled in
- Set up of relevant views
- Set up of two security roles (Sales Manager, Salesperson)
9. Set up of Outlook integration – if you have an Office 365 subscription and use Outlook
10. Training (1/2 day)
- Set up of Accounts and Contacts
- New activities, Notes, etc.
- Integration to Outlook
- Creation of opportunities
- Search and filters
4.5 day are set aside for the above. If additional time is needed, a separate agreement will be created for this and invoiced afterwards.
Process and Schedule
We recommend a short and concentrated process of two to three weeks, so it is important that all relevant people in the organisation is ready when the process starts. It is also important that a decision maker from you as part of the process.
A CRM implementation is usually a journey where new functionality is added as you see the possibilities in the CRM platform.
Some of the typical add-ons are:
- Additional training
- Utilise more of functionality in CRM such as, sending newsletters and marketing management
- Customization of Customer KPIs and Dashboards
- Integration to Bisnode or Lasso
- Integration to ERP-system (- if you already have Business Central, integration is simple)
- Integration to websites
- Integration to Power BI